2011-08-10

Outlaw Junction News-Chop 2011 Astraylairn CENSUS Edition

110810W

Outlaw Junction News-Chop

2011 Astraylairn CENSUS Edition


Heard about the 2011 census, but forgot 'til today.

So I went online to do the right thing, but found I have to go to the Post Office to pick the form up, if the ABS (Australian Bureau of Statistics) sent me one, to acquire the form number (CFN)?


After trying to email the ABS about my few dilemmas, it turned out I had to have the CFN to even email them.


So, in my email, I invented a CFN, to fill the required hole, and surprise-surprise, it worked!


Here's the first email I scribed which got through their firewall:


Have been homeless for 16 years. On C-link disab pension. Suffer severe dissociative disorder from longterm social damage so refuse to even go to PO. Has my census form been sent somewhere, for CFN?


Then, I found a second email access hole, so scribed the following.

But by the time I got to the end of the form, the 'capchta' window was blank, so I couldn't send it.

Clearly, as I was writing it, the arseholes in whichever organisation that monitors everything I think-say-do, withdrew my abilities to send the rather derogatory message, as follows:


I have been homeless for 16 years. On Centrelink 'intellectual' (HA!) disability pension.

Have lived alone for as long in forests, suffering from a most severe 'dissociative disorder' (PTSDD) from longterm familial, religious, political and social damage, so refuse to even go to the Post Office to collect mail.

Will do census online, but want to know that a census form been sent to me, at the same address I use for Centrelink (C/- Gympie P.O. 4570 QLD), so I can pick it up and from it acquire the necessary ecensus form number (CFN)?

Also, as I regard myself as a 'non-person' due to the demonic maltreatment I'm victim to, from all sectors of Australian society (Catholics particularly. It is clear to me that one has no freedom of religion in Australia, and that political dissent is as detrimental to ones life and well-being, as it is for similar Outlaws in the likes of Syria, China, Myanmar), and thus, am marginalised in the extreme, and as I have NO social or family life, it is a political statement to inform you that I prefer to NOT fill out such a form.

Besides, surely info on me, this insignificant entity, adds no value to your database of information about Astrayliarn people or lifestyles.

Basically, you all (Aborigines excepted) utterly disgust me.

Is writing these sentiments to a government body a criminal offense?

You can consider everything written after "(CFN)?" as my political statement, to which I do not ask for answers, as they will be trite, official, mocking and serve only to further the farce which is politics today, here and across the planet.

Thank you for your assistance.

Omaxa bin Eartha

aka Max Nichols Cook



Funny that my invented CFN appeared to get the first email through the ABS firewall. So, I'm gonna try to do the census form again, using my invented CFN.


HAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHE............?


All Praise the Immortals!

All Praise the Warriors who have fallen

Fighting for a Just World!


from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of


BLUE MEANEE

Omaxa bin Eartha

aka Max Earth


Anchor,

for


Outlaw Junction


Media Portal

for the

Three Wise Tribes

ReBalance

Aborigine - Green - Biker

GLOBAL


Advocating

Land,

Tax,

Housing,

Family,

Agricultural,

Cult,

Drug,

Work,

Education &

Environmental

LAW REFORM


ULURUBA