2012-01-28

Local Council Set To Pounce


120128 Outlaw Junction News-Chop Local Council Set To Pounce Edition

Yesserday, I scribed and posted here, a fiery, if resigned piece, suggesting that local councils had been infiltrated by Freemasons, who are doing horrible things to their little fiefdoms.

As they're a ruthless bunch of practitioners of the dark arts of witchcraft, they are well aware of my existence, and tune-in to my thoughts, especially when I voice, and as here, write, fiery pieces about their shenanigans.

So, it is expected that I will be further harassed in the coming days, and life will be made even more miserable than it is.

Thanks mum.

But, alas, Freemasons only in local councils?

Of course not, for the masons are thorough, and so in a land like Astrayliar, there's hardly an institution or government department, especially any which deal, in any way whatsoever, with issues of land distribution, which are not seriously influenced by the masonic agenda.

Again here in Astrayliar, each state has it's own brand of bushland management government “authorities”, and, from experience in Victoria, NSW and WHO'S LAND?-Queensland they are all rather pathetic at the general tasks they are given.

Most of the forests have been decimated by land rape, by timber hungry mobs. Perhaps ten years ago, I heard that Australia has lost 95% of it's rainforests over the 223 years of white occupation, to loggers and land-grabbers innerested in clearing the magnificent life-giving jungles for agriculture and other things, one being for residential expansion around the towns and cities.

As part of the sojourn of humanity, we've gone an awry route, and done irreparable damage to the environment, as we all know, and most of that has been because we were blind to how we should live ecologically balanced lives, as we sought timber for housing and construction, and mineral resources for the industrial revolution's inventiveness, etc.

So there are now only very few forests in Australia which are anywhere near their original, pristine, untouched state.

The areas governments label as forests, are kept in minimal condition, as far as restoring or maintaining the crucial biodiversity necessary for all the plants and animals to remain healthy, and most of them are already “tagged” for further deforestation, somewhere down the track.

Land speculation is the name of the game, in most parts of the earth now, and Australia is up top of the list globally, as witnessed by the disgusting, and rising land prices.

Due to the genocide of the Original Peoples, the Australian Aborigine, which could well have been in the millions, from 1808 really, forward to the 1930s and '40s, while even today an entrenched attitude prevails within a lot of the white population of racism, which really, when it comes down to it, equates with genocidal attitudes, and today we still hear reports on the news of what usually are painted-down to appear as not racist, of Aborigines dying undue deaths, the country's population is still even with 21 million or so immigrants, relatively small, compared to the land area.  Australia still has a relatively low demographic, with perhaps one of the lowest numbers of occupants per the amount of land.

This, is in many many ways, outright criminal. Especially while the governments, federal, state and local, refuse to administer the land in anywhere near a Proper, environmentally and Humanly healthy way.

Whether we look, scientifically, economically, culturally, at cities, or regional towns, coastal strips, agriculture or the forests, the reforests actually, we will find totally illogical, unreasonable and disastrous layouts, plannings, and attempts at maintaining them.

Why should such a tragic condition prevail?

Before the whites invaded and plundered, the environment was completely balanced, healthy, perennial. The Bleck Fella, in the English language, say they have been the “Custodians” of the country, and have been as much a part of the environment as any.

Indeed, these People, and their way of living, cannot be separated from how the mythological Peoples of the Garden of Eden lived, as are alluded to in the Christian and Jewish religions.

Therefore, what was in the blood, the genes, the beliefs or the thinking processes of the invaders, to have them so totally ignore both the Pristine status of the new found lands here, and of course, the Pure, Spiritually Enlightened Peoples who had occupied it as-good-as forever?

Think about it Mr Mayor!

Mr Parks and Wildlife!

This morning I passed two 4 wheel drive utes, one of which I think was a Queensland "Parks and Wildlife" vehicle, then I drove passed another new Ford sedan at the gate of the forest I'd retreated into, which looked muchly like a police unmarked car. Two women were standing in front of it on the grass verge.  I waved openly to the elder woman, who went to return the wave, but changed her mind, and looked a little disgusted at me.

I didn't react, but her arrogant look suggested something was going on.  Of course, everyone will deny it.

So, Mr Parks and Wildlife, don't come harassing me because I challenge your extremely insane beliefs and so-called “laws” on land use and occupation, please.  

Laws which are not good for the people and/or for the country, are not "laws".  And courts which fail to recognise that are not courts of law, but are courts of corruption.

As I pointed out one or two e-ssays back, I might seem to be constantly on the attack against people, against individuals, and against cults, but when it comes down to it, my biggest gripe is against the most dangerous, to everyone and everything, cultures.

I, as everyone does, have a right to dissent peacefully from laws which can be proven to be unjust, bad or, illegal.  And.., to speak out about them.

"I have every RIGHT to voice & write my political objections to the tyranny of “foreign-controlled” Australian Federal, New South Wales & Queensland laws, government authorities & police forces!

As it is writtten in the ASIO Act 1979...:

“….the ASIO Act 1979 specifically recognises the rights of Australians 'to engage in lawful advocacy, protest or dissent'....”
from 

If none of you have the courage, the rectitude, the honor, the integrity or the intelligence to work with others around you to ensure the laws are correct, then you have no authority over anyone.

If, harassment is how you maltreat me into lowering myself to the level of the majority, of being able to defend myself against witchcraft, which is a reasonable thing to expect me to do, then we have a problem.

Being as psychologically damaged as I am, I am convinced I cannot go the distance, and awaken my third eye, thus, make myself able to live amongst the community.

56 years of lies and an horrendous conspiracy perpetrated behind my back, with, I quite believe, every intention of my mothers Catholic cult keeping me hypnotised, totally as their little puppet, and with having the secret exposed to all but myself over some 20 years now, so that any who finds it fun, mindless, unethical fun, to deploy witchcraft upon me, or has serious antipathies against this whole secret Catholic and other Zionists “mission” to build a false prophet, a false messiah, is too much for me to deal with, but especially, added up, it is all now one huge preventative stopping me from being able to move beyond my past, and take that leap into the occult, as everyone else has been guided successfully to do.

I'm sorry. While the hidden forces and “elementals” Et Al., have power over me, I'm rooted, and cannot oblige any of you.

This, is no reason to persecute me, to harass me, or to haunt me with your witchcraft.

If you have any notion of treating me correctly, that-is in the way that would best and most simply solve my and everyone elses' problem, regards my “large” auric energies, please, organise my assassination.

I don't believe I have to be tortured or die painfully.

So one night, please, oh so fucking powerful Freemasons, organise a quiet, undisturbing gunshot to my head, when I am sound asleep.

That way, I will at least not be stressed by the scare-tactics idiots so love deploying to make my auric entities dance, etc, or whatever they enjoy watching when my nerves are afire, and I might stand a chance of transcending this unholy life and now, this unholy planet, in a more peaceful state of mind.

But I know none of you have the Courage to help me peacefully pass on from this tragedy of a life. 

And, too many white people are just plain deranged, and get their insane thrills playing with magic on my soul. And as many, would love to watch me commit suicide, which is singularly why I will not.

Again, thanks mum. Thanks Catholic females. Thanks Zion.


Oh! And the Aboriginal PROTEST on Australia Day (2012) was a complete set-up, by anti-Aboriginal forces.

The “threat” assessed by the PM's security was false, and fabricated to make the “evacuation” sensational for the media.

Bleck Fella! Time to withdraw, regroup and revise what to say and do, and how you say and do it.

I cannot dismiss the likelihood that Julia Gillard is/was an unwilling player in it all.

Even the announcement about revising the Constitution was done fully aware that something would occur to have them withdraw the revision and rewriting.



All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

BLUE MEANEE
Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Anchor,
for

Outlaw Junction

Media Portal
for the
Three Wise Tribes
ReBalance
Aborigine - Green - Biker
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA