2012-01-17

National Australia Bank customer service FAIL!

After over a month, perhaps two, of trying to get a Visa debit card from the NAB, (National Australia bank), I was sent a mocking email from one of their offshore, Indian , online assistants.

So I tried to send them this, but alas, their skulduggery overcame them, and it was stopped. The last paragraph was too long for their feedback limit, so wasn't sent, to be lost in the cyber-system.

Surprise surprise!?!?!


Here is a copy of an email I just sent your online help:
-----

 In reply to last email, I have asked for confirmation of where NAB is/has sent my new Visa debit card.  That it has taken the bank this long to respond, and not until the bank sent it to an old, out of date address, shows a deliberate effort to inconvenience myself.
 
Also, that it has been sent to a completely untrustworthy address, aka C/- Nimbin Post Office, 2480 NSW, (one of the most corrupt post offices in Australia), shows that the bank is deliberately making life difficult for myself, as I have made more than a few requests with my updated postal address given as,

C/- Max N Cook
Post Office
Gympie, Qld, 4570.

As Nimbin NSW is out of reach for myself, I ask that the NAB resend another Visa debit card to the said address immediately, which I shall write a second time, here, as you are obviously debilitated , in terms of acting on simple and clear instructions.

Please send my new NAB Visa debit card to:

Max N Cook
C/- Post Office
Gympie, Qld 4570.

In the meantime, I will proceed to officially change my postal address for the NAB, in the way your email suggests.

Finally, I must make comment about the poor quality of customer service as the NAB provides.

It is appalling, please improve.

----

As well, that your help assistance is located offshore, enables them to be careless and aloof, as this last assistant displays in their message.  What the bank gains in paying lower wages, it loses in customer service quality.

This "misdirected" debit card replacement/update to a "Visa" debit card, is costing me, for I require access to online facilities which require Visa card services.

I have been inconvenienced terribly by the NAB more than once over the last couple of years, and, as I have put it in earlier emails, this cannot be dissociated from my political activism, and my dissent against a major Zionist cult, who have too much influence in such as international finance.

I ask that the NAB treat my account and myself with respect, and ensure from here forward that I am no longer inconvenienced by juvenile staff, or executive behavior.



All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

BLUE MEANEE
Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Anchor,
for

Outlaw Junction

Media Portal
for the
Three Wise Tribes
ReBalance
Aborigine - Green - Biker
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA