2012-01-20

Why Bother?


120119 Outlaw Disjunction News-Flop Why Bother? Edition

What would you do?

If, at about 50 years old, you just began, just began to realise that you've been set-up, in the most horrendous of ways, most horrendous, not over a period of years, but since your own conception, to be a false prophet, by a deeply evil, overly wealthy global religious cult, how would you react?

Since about 2005, when for one reason or another, I began searching on the internet for the meanings behind the names I was given at birth, (“Max Nichols Meredith”) not a week has passed without another hard-hitting realisation that another group or individual who had either come into my life, or who upon reflection “befriended me”, was either sent in, or introduced and bribed to play my friend, or associate, or even partner, as in girlfriend.

Why?

The last week has had me review all those whom I shared a house in London with between 1975 and 1978, only to confirm, to myself, that most all of them were once more, “plants” into my life, to use witchcraft upon my mind, to have me become (something of) their “king”.

This aligns with the facts behind my conception, my name, and other relatively unbelievable events, situations, and affairs I've experienced and uncovered.

Unbelievable!

Of course, those who have not gone through the bullshit I've endured, though for the first 50 years mostly blind to the reality behind my own existence, would laugh and out of some twisted sort of envy or jealously would insult me for complaining.

This, because this “king” thing, were I capable of awakening my witch powers, would have me all-of-a-sudden inherit an immense amount of wealth. Like, literally, “all the wealth of the world”!

It seems, I already have an inestimable amount of power, both grafted-on occult power, as-in, being carefully “tailored” by the largest coven of witches (via what I consider as the most warped, uninformed and in-the-end, damaging methodology, mainly of stress and painful suffering, which is one belief about bringing out the best in a person, a belief after many years of it, I reject as based upon their own paucity of Wisdom, about “tuning” a person's Soul to the innermost Spirit - typical of the “lost, 'fallen' tribes of Israel” whence all white skinned races descend, and tragically, who have the most power on earth today, portending our species destruction, as evidenced in forecasts of the future), so that certain energy-centres within my body have“opened” to the subtle, occult powers, but also political power.

But these do not necessarily give me, any material wealth. Thus I remain living in a fucking car, and, on realising the extent of the deceits to myself, and the fact that (most) everyone else is well informed of what I'm being made into, or am being set-up to be - a false prophet of the Catholic, Freemason and Zionist Jews - go figure! - I am so traumatised that I cannot bear other people, so hide away from everyone in forests, or, when I can, deserts.

But people who are either jealous, or who have serious antipathies to the role I've been set-up to play, of the first “king of the whole planet”, antipathies which I agree with, from a political but especially from a religious perspective, it seems, are disgustingly ready to mock or insult me, for not taking or going for the money and living the wealthy life that they, all having taken the bribes to lie to my face about what they know - what they've been told - themselves now live.

Nevertheless....,

Whatever the opinions are of the small materialistic idiots of this totally unethical, unintelligent mainly Judeo-Christian insult of a country of Astrayliar aside, there can be no denying that the secrecy of this major plan, by the Theosophical Society, allied to both the Catholic church and the Freemasons, and the breadth of it's being effected, all the while keeping myself totally ignorant of it, is but the most demented farce ever conspired (by, I gather, the inbred super wealthy elite scum of British and Eurapeans - Cecil Rhodes, but one of them, in the 19th century), leaves me morally, and in terms of “self-esteem”, totally ruined.

It appears, to me, that I have developed something of an Intellect, but I cannot be sure, as the evidence now exposes that my mind has been totally manipulated, by all and sundry, for my whole life. Therefore I cannot assume any of the thoughts I've “heard” in mind, have been developed, created, by my own mental faculties.

I am a very strange kind of dissident puppet, who partially realises his fate, and fights moment-by-moment against those who have conspired to make me thus. Which, it seems, is almost everyone!

I recall in about 2004 or so, mum came up to where I was hiding, in Nimbin northern NSW. She invited me to stay down at a Byron Bay guest house she was in for a night or two. It seems this was all to tell me something, which she attempted. But, as she began, she stopped, looked away and a weird smile appeared on her face.

WHAAH?#$%^&*?

On reflection of that event, knowing something, but not a lot more about the occult forces and entities which inhabit my body, aura and “Soul”, she saw an unfriendly spirit in my aura, perhaps the “alien” a bloke was honorable enough to make mention of once, in a Nimbin cafe as we chatted.

Much contemplation on such phenomena still now has me uncertain of aliens, but satisfied that occult beings exist and inhabit my aura, at least, and the occult, 4th dimensional realms, all around.

Referring to the insights I've been given over my years, I remain with the concept that all we witness as “beings”, may well be but how our mind engineers the underlying energies of the subtle cosmos into observable forms.

Therefore, “aliens”, and anything which frightens us, may well just be what we have had planted in mind, by past experiences, stories, and energies, but all tied to the emotional centres in us.

This deserves further delving and explanation, but it does seem that what we perceive “out there” beyond our eyes, ears, skin, etc, is directly related and connected to the condition of our own emotions, emotional centres, and how they have been “tuned” or strengthened, or weakened.

It follows that the Soul of a person raised by completely Pure and Fully Wise Teachings, Disciplines and Practices, family, associations, etc., who developed their mind to be tuned always to the innermost Original Spirit, would constantly see, hear, feel etc, the full “spectrum” of whatever they observe, whether inanimate objects, or other beings.

Rather than seeing simply a “reptilian” creature as depicted in sci-fi movies, and allegations such as “the Roswell incident” of the 1940s USA, the Fully Awakened Person, I think, would see the whole of it's energy spectra.

A bit hard to elucidate these thoughts, as I have no personal experience myself.

I reckon they would see, feel, hear, etc, energies flowing out from the “hard-copy” of the beings form, as far as shooting off the planet, or, being connected by some stream of energy, light, I guess, out into space, as well as seeing energies, in all manner of shapes, sounds, sensations, flowing in from all around.

These movements, would have a focal point or centre, which manifests as what we regard as a living being. Hence, “aliens”.

But also, hence, hostile or tame, Humans! Mosquitoes! Snakes, advertisements! (?)

And as well, the physical thing we know as the planet, the Earth itself, would also be seen by an “all-seeing-eye” of a fully awakened Soul, as a mass of these focii, of Humans, some 7 billion focii, but of course, of innumerable other energy-centres also. The hard dirt of the orb of the planet, would, I'm sure, be seen as something very different to how the typical Human mind and eye see it?

So, methinks, it is with all life forms.

Humans. Animals. Insects. And all we regard as not being actual beings.

However..., back to the guest house in Byron Bay....

I now see that mum (or the conglomerate of warped energies I call “mum”?) was going to tell me that I am a king, or something similar.

I can tell you now, that then, after the brutal and deceitful experiences I'd endured, without realising anything about all my “friends” and passed associates, I would have not taken the news well!

I know I would have been convinced that my years and years of suspicions about what mum is up to, would have been confirmed, and I would have flown off the handle at her, probably calling her insane, demented, delusional, etc.

But it seems the secrecy was regarded as necessary, by the idiot witches of the Theosophical/Catholic and Freemason covens, I have to assume, because of the opposition to the project, idea, delusion?

If we, I, refer to stories told in the Old Testament of the Bible, of those born-to-be's, having to be kept hidden, perhaps because of the tales of which Roman colonialist CEO - Herod? Who heard about a Jewish king being born and so had all babies killed, this plan was put into effect around myself.

This begs questions about that event in ancient Judea, and about the veracity of that child, born to be king?

Was it really, not that the invading force were afraid of an uprising inspired by some witch king mustering the people behind him to fight back, but that the invaders were themselves awake to the occult worlds (which in this case, the Romans definitely were), and so were able to divine, to see, that this so-called King of Judea, or of Israel, was but a fabrication, a false leader and/or prophet, not any true descendent of some mythological god of past times?

Did the invading forces know that such “kings” were fraudulent, but fabrications of myth-making elites, who had perhaps ever since the so-called “fall from Eden”, conspired to make “kings” out of ordinary people, purely to keep the focus of power in their upper-class hands, where they could control the mind and actions and edicts of any such king or monarch?

I think so!

But - However -

back to..... WHAAH?#$%^&*?

Aside from the FACTS of my genetic father being not the one I believed was, for those blind, deliberately uninformed first fifty years, aside from the FACTS kept from me about my Great-Grand-Parents being Gunai Aborigine People from Gippsland Victoria, whose whole tribe was massacred by my very own supposed great-grand-father - John Thomas Willis - (who mum murdered as he sprung her “extramaritally conceiving me - July 16, 1954) and his white British invader mob, which must have included the Sutherlands and others who assumed the roles of my relatives, by adopting the surviving Gunai children into their families, to breed this idiot, which break the supposed genetic blood lines I'm said by the mythmakers to be descended from, of Jesus on mummies side, via the oldest Scottish clan of Sutherland (Dan Browne's book “The Da Vinci Code” retells this apparently factual tale in fiction, of bloodline descendants of Jesus), and from King Arthur of Camelot, and we are left to assume, his Spiritual Advisor “Merlin” via my in-fact step-Father Allan Nichols Meredith, (“Meredith” being the name of the Tudor kings, Henry 6th, 7th & 8th, who descend from same Kings Arthur (plural) of ancient Wales) Allan Meredith, whom I Respectfully regard as “Dad”, innocently roped-into this enormous conspiracy, thus, while I have researched thoroughly to conclude that the Australian Aborigine were still living in what the Jews regard as “The Garden of Eden”, and were a completely Enlightened Race, prior to the evil idiot British coming here and trashing Eden from 1788-on, therefore were all the world's last Royal Tribes, Peoples, Race, it's obvious the murderous white Scottish prigs were only interested in the Bleck Fella here for the oodles of land and gold, and perhaps that some of the witches realised the Aborigine were all Enlightened, so deemed they could wipe-out 100-of-thousands of them, if not millions, and “borrow” a few children to raise as whitearses, so-as to fabricate this, one can only conclude that there was a major deceit afoot, to not inform me at any stage, that this was what was being planned for me!

So?

Having just this week concluded, after putting my memories back together of my three years in England, that the house at 338 Harrow Road, in Paddington, London, was wholly structured and occupied by “onside” Theosophist conspirators in this massive deceit - massive because it seeks to deceive the whole of “Christendom” that Jesus had returned, and that most all of those who came close to me, as apparent friends, were part of this game, one, I'm that much more shattered, and two, am brought to publish a list of their names - FOR THE RECORD.

They are not here listed in chronological order.
Pauline Kilkenny, Melbourne Aust
Alexandra Wunder. Balgowlah, Sydney Aust
Louise O'Brien, (my genetic father is one “Boxer” O'Brien) Balgowlah, Sydney Aust
Christine O'Brien, Balgowlah, Sydney Aust
Anthony Goodman, Sydney Aust
Wendy Wales, Perth WA
Robin Veness ?(a question-mark indicates uncertainty of name spelling) Sydney Aust
Patrick Downey, New Zealand
Jenny Milligan? Mulligan? NZ
Peter Blumental ? English (British army, served 2 years straight in Northern Ireland prior to being “assigned” to befriend me via work at WEA Records, Alperton, west London)
Alison Cullen, English
Derek Burridge, Newbury Berkshire England
Christopher Brown, Newbury Berkshire England
Steven Eustace, English, (first Pom to befriend me in England, outside “Hamracks motorcycles” with a sad condition B-25 250cc BSA, baby version of my B-50SS Beesa I bought (and spent hours and dollars painfully maintaining) from my brother before I went to Britain)
Anita _____ Irish
Bruce Mackie, Sydney Aust (direct descendent of the Scottish founder of the Freemasons, Robert the Bruce)
Cathy Turner, Sydney Aust
Jonathan David Phillips, Bath, England (not, as I remember, directly associated with “338 Harrow Rd”, “The Pie Shop” as it became known, for being located above a “Jack Horner's Pies” shop, but found his way into “the scene” and into a house I moved into around the corner in Pembroke Crescent or such. I kept contact with him after returning to Aust, and told him to immigrate, which he did to capture a local girl, marry, buy land, have a kid and live in Belgrave, east of Melbourne)

But a few......

All of these people, either came into my life with, or were informed about the occult, witchcraft, upon becoming associated with me, and became manipulating witches, influencing my soul, my way of thinking, and living. For their efforts, successful or not, they were rewarded handsomely, as everyone who speaks to me now is. All of them, you can be certain, are wealthy, and none are living completely exiled from all social life, in fucking motor vehicles.

Personally, with the rage I feel for all of this, and my now beggared condition, I want them all assassinated.

But, hello! Perhaps a bit reactionary, and maybe a bit unreasonable?

Maybe?

But, at this juncture, maybe it's time one or a number of them made the effort to contact me, so we might help ME, YEAH ME, get through my trauma, and thus be able to “move on” from the grief and damage I still have buried in my soul?

Maybe?

Obviously, there is still a mass of antipathy to my existence, even while I, I..., recognise the falsity and the dangers of fabricating such a central figurehead, (I think I am still a “Democrat” as-in “Rule by the People, for the People”, and reject the centrist dogma of both Christianity and monarchy), but all this trauma has me very “hostile” to other, mainly “white, western, Judeo-Christian” people) and consequently remain stoically at war against the demented Zionists who continue to set this little-yet-large charade up, so their fears of being HONEST to me, for once in MY life, maybe... maybe..., understandable.

But if none do, it exposes them as themselves, also all frauds, selfish, and in-the-end evil bastards, who have taken the “30-pieces-of-silver” to keep betraying and manipulating me, to their own greedy, avaricious materialistic ends.

This, if no one finds me and begins to genuinely admit their part, and to then help me through it, will only add to making a total mockery of all their cults - the Theosophical Society, the Catholic and broad Christian church, the Freemasons, but most of all, the Zionist Jews.

It may be, however, not that I want this to occur, but, that if some of them are prepared to find me, and to come close once more to me, I expect it will take me some time to be cured, if I can be cured, there might be a significant shift in one, my attitude to them and two, to the whole charade of this false prophet syndrome, purely in the sense that I might be at last able to move forward, and leave it ALL far behind me, and we, I, might be able to rebuild my Soul.

Be clear, I do not give a fart about anyone else now, nor even about the well being of the natural environment.

YOU, the same Zionists zombies, have done everything possible to unsettle life on earth, which is soon to go completely off the scale, and will not recover any stability in the youngest child's lifetime.

Because I detest you all so much, I want actually for the world to die, because, and only because, I reckon it's the only way the universe can be rid of you whitefaced scum.

I know I need some deeeep therapy, mainly in the trustworthy friends department. But I also know I will never regard anyone as trustworthy or a friend again. I don't want to be friends with most all of my passed associates.

And to those I do regard as Genuine, Wise and Sincere, who I would like to associate with, I regard myself as too far out of the circle now, a rogue male, totally feral now, to return to any of the social scenes or schools of thinking I so enjoyed back then.

I think it will take something absolutely fabulous to change my conclusions about how the planet is in a terminal condition, and that these same, white, western, Judeo-Christian cults, and all they have fabricated, created, invented, needs-must be wiped off the face of the Earth, for the sakes of the more pure beings here, and for any from other worlds who see the threat this deeply errant whitefaced human mob poses to others across the galaxy.

The list will grow, as my memory digs up more names.....


.to be continued......



All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

BLUE MEANEE
Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Anchor,
for

Outlaw Junction

Media Portal
for the
Three Wise Tribes
ReBalance
Aborigine - Green - Biker
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA