2012-02-29

I'll Get 'em!

While I'm on the 'net, and on the subject.....,


The last two nights have been most unpleasant, to say the least, with an endless mass of witchcraft aimed my way.


As best as I can deduce, much of it comes from Catholic women, whom I have no liking of anymore, after discerning that they are behind making me a false prophet.


Now, if aliens do exist, and are dancing around in the fourth dimension, and in my aura, it seems I'm being hexed by Catholic women, because I refuse to play their game of "patsy", of puppet to their Catholic game of building a false messiah, as well as being hexed by the aliens, as I have been told, from the "Orion" constellation, who are intent upon stopping me from awakening my 3rd eye, and thereafter, supposedly, being Superman, and wiping them from the earth, and from the universe, or whatever.


Added to these pieces of shit, male and female, I'm being kept on the outer by spies from all over, and, from, I deduce, a large number of paedophiles who know about the Catholic's demonic plan to make a Jesus on the rebound out of me, and do not want me, nor anyone to expose their filth, but are blackmailing the establishment responsible for making me Jesus, so they can keep abusing kiddies.


This warped mob, are throughout most establishment services, army, customs, and others, and, I'm led to believe, throughout more than one Christian-based charity.


So, I'm pretty much fucked.  I can only hope I expire asap.  Each morning I consider whether it's time I walked off a cliff.


But while I can stay awake and relatively calm, I refuse.


As I wrote in an email to my half-brother, knowing full-well his participation in all this, I will be given the chance to exact revenge eventually, and that I know that in my next life, or the next after that, and so-on, I'll get the cunts.


Men. Women. No matter.


If I am the subject the church has tried to make me, then I may well be that dude Jesus spoke of, when he is supposed to have said, "he who comes after me, will bring not peace, but a sword".


I can wait......






All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

BLUE MEANEE
Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Anchor,
for

Outlaw Junction

Media Portal
for the
Three Wise Tribes
ReBalance
Aborigine - Green - Biker
Wisdom - Intelligence - Honor
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA