2012-03-26

Viruses and the illuminati, et al.....

A few weeks ago was hit by a computer virus, which downed my computer and the Telstra dongal.

My techie lied about it, and others I sought advice from did also.

Kaspersky Security funny-haha didn't email back until well after I emailed them, and Google, aka the Illuminati, played "soft".

All, I presume, because I was scribing a piece going hard into why the army bastardises it's recruits, going to issues none of them want discussed on the 'net.  Also, it was a week or two before the Queensland election here, and I was as usual, writing pretty tough stuff about the two major political parties contesting the election.

But...., as well.., they reckon I'm the fucking messiah, so they are forcing me to open my witch's eye.

Something I refuse to do, and believe I cannot.  If it is opened, I fear, perhaps fear, that I'll not be on their side.

I bought another laptop, from a local retailer, but it like the "service" in most all computer centres in Oz, was shite, and the new computer is pretty much crap.  No doubt, they played with the hardware, and can monitor all my activities, on and offline.

But all hi-tech comms now are under the control of the dark bastards in high places. And, "all people, especially from the least ethical nation, Astrayliar, have their price", and are cowardly willing to be bribed.

Fuck 'em!

So..., I have lost interest in getting my stuff online, and don't really care about what happens here, or elsewhere.

Witchcraft is fucking my life, and will soon enough make mince meat of the planet.

Earthquakes, floods and other so-called "natural disasters" will overwhelm much of the settled world in the near future, leaving kids little more than one big round disaster zone.

Not dissimilar to those painted in the 1980s series of Hollywood movies starring Mel Gibson as "Mad Max".

Shit happens, aye?
Do I care?

Nuh!

Google!  You play a dangerous game considering you are located so close to the San Andreas fault line.

If this piece can be published, I may post a few other choice e-ssays to this blogger site.

I went and logged into WordPress blogging website 'tother day, because I think it has sincere and less fucked-up management and bloggers on it.

But losing all the records I have with this one, is disappointing, to say the least.

So.., if blogger can get off the power trip and leave me to do my Outlaw puppet thing, I'll keep using Blogger.com, as well as WordPress.

Yippo!

And fuck the Catholic women of Astrayliar. They all have deep and serious issues to resolve in their own egotripping minds, but the hexes of the catholic baptismal, and indoctrination at it's "private" schools, leaves them raging egoistic idiots, so little more than a curse on the Finer, more Ethical Peoples of the Earth.

Last weekend, 24th March, saw the men of Who'sland-Queensland vote a blow to the women's catholic cult, by trouncing the Catholic, offshore, IMF/ILO Illuminati ALP, as has been happening across Astrayliar.

Not that the replacement is any more Intelligent, any less under the sway of the same foreign powers, or anymore driven to make Australia it's own Sovereign Republic.

The new mobs, calling themselves the "Liberal/National Party" LNP, are but puppets of the extreme right wing Brutish overlords, who fund political propaganda from their global corporate bodies, via their control of the heroin and other "illegal" drugs networks.

As no-one can "group-up" enough to put an end, primarily to the evil drug laws, and thus, this sham called politics, we're all pretty much ruined.  Or, the next few decades will bring it all on, and aliens it's rumoured, will make us all either slaves or experiments in underground vats.

Sounds nasty aye, kids?

Boohoo.....