2012-05-20

Drawing Time In The Forest


120520 Truelaw Outlaw Junction Drawing Time In The Forest Edition

As bewitched imbeciles will not stop harassing me everytime I go and try to finish building my mobile home at a couple of sheds I rent, the last week or two I stayed in the bush, and played.

So, FOR THE RECORD, I wasted a few hours drawing the following picture.





The Horseship has been in mind for at least 10 years, but because it's so “out there” I never bothered drawing it, until, today, because everything else in my life is fucked, - THANKS CHRISTIANS – I thought I'd whack it online.

Perhaps, some handy inventor will see it, and having A SHED might even get to making something based on the concept.

I doubt that it's a practical nor commercially viable idea.

One suspects 2 small horses would not be enough for hilly country, etc., even with 6-gears, a small backup motor and electric motors in the wheels, as dreamed?

But, ya never know..., unless someone who's not undermined in every thing they attempt, finds the motivation, and has the necessary know-how to overcome the obstacles I reckon will make it, or something near it, too heavy, primarily?

Whatever, it looks like a mission for someone with all the resources, not a half-baked, homeless bum who hasn't even got a SHED, and is less-than able to finish anything let alone something that requires expertise, patience, multiple skills in multiple engineering and construction fields, and a lot of fundssss. As well as a good bunch of friends.

Otherwise, it might be a fun experiment for some loafer or enthusiast with too much money?

Me, I just wanna stay drunk and not wake up one day – soon...


The other few pics are from the imagination of anger, and an unquellable desire to eek REVENGE on all the pricks, fannies and turds who make it their business and pleasure to fuck me over, over the last oooooh? 57 years?

From my extreme outside position, getting the heavily censored news I do, knowing absolutely no-one, not family, not friends, not anyone, ever, and really therefore not knowing anything at all about how society and friendship actually works, the only conclusion I can draw, and there's much from this status which would show that I'm unbalanced, quite unbalanced, extremely unbalanced in all arena of social, skills, emotions, intelligence, tolerance, etc etc., but from my shithole of exile, I try to deduce what the actual state of affairs are, locally, culturally and globally, and cannot conclude other than we, the whole planet and everyone's future is – ruination.

So much for all the softcockery of the essentially Catholic “hippies” and related movements of the last 50 years, methinks.

Stoners” all of them, and most all nothing more than spoiled little kiddies raised by wealthy parents/schools/social networks which have allowed them to dream whatever they wanted.

One key “thing” they wanted, it seems, has been to ignore the hard truths about life in this ever-decaying shithole, and to delude themselves that everything's oorright, and we are always right in everything we say and do, an' if anyone argues, they're evil and sick bastards, so let's kill 'em! Giggle-giggle-giggle!

Well, few of the upclub softcocks go to the extreme of actually killing someone, but they usually are real bold amongst giggling friends to do the stomp in the safety of mummies loungeroom, when she's not home, etc.

But...., me, being determined to die fighting most everything and one here, see life now as crude, hard and nothing but a preparation for war, or at least for times not dissimilar to those portrayed in the “Max Max” series of post-apocalypse movies.

So while “love” - whatever that is – might actually have worth - methinks it's a huge lie, draped over us by the roman-tics of Rome, to soften the world up so they can stomp all over us, I guess, while I don't see it at all nowdays, Respect seems more realistic a value or a way to look upon others. But that too, from my peculiar situation, seems dead.

So with all the Principles, as I call them, of Honor, Dignity, Respect, Truthfulness, Integrity, and-on and-on, dead, all a person should ready themselves for, harden themselves for, is a future of really callous, tough, brutal and merciless times.

This is what motivated me to draw the following pictures.











Hell's Gate”?

Yeah.., months ago, before I took the metal frame, covered in tarpaulins, off the ute, to do the rest of the metal skin, roof and sides, I had a really depressing dream about “Hell's gate”, where people were lying in, or crawling out of, what was a covered gateway coming out of the ground.

It needed no explanation as to what it was. It was both an exit and and entry to Hell.

It was filled to ground level with sewerage, a stench enough to choke on, no oxygen, and those coming out were moving so slowly, as if beyond being save-able.

There was a long line of people waiting to enter, to go to Hell, and I was in that line, about 4 or 5 from the gate.

Yuk!

But..., as I've become used to being fucked over, let down, lied to, shit-on and make to feel really shithouse, for about 5.7 decades, and with recent realisations that most everyone I've ever “known” over my whole life have been told to be nice to me, while behind my back they were being bribed to keep me in the dark, about this shit of being a descendant of some major royalty, from thousands of years ago, I didn't feel more than sad that I was about to go to hell, via a really torturous gateway and no doubt, a long and putrid tunnel.

I felt a sad acceptance.

But..., as soon as I woke, before I went in, I knew that some evil scumsucking cunt was playing with my dreamspace, to have me dream this scene, and thus, I assume, be really frightened that that was where I was gonna go, if I didn't do what everyone else wants me to do, and open my 3rd eye, to become as fucked as they all are.

Oh! and to be the king of the planet....., and save them!

HA!

But, my thoughts on my own fate, tell me that Hell is more a condition of mind, than an actual place, and we go there if we have done unforgivable things to others, and, if we have not cleared out our own minds, souls, of the dross which a bad culture puts in there firstly, which festers in mind, and breeds a lasting image, a lasting product of a weak imagination. An imagination which is liable to take over our mind and thus what see believe, see, etc.

As most of what western religions force into us, and what the western “Hollywood” culture forces into us, so often warped and perverted ways of thinking and believing, and thus ways of living, while they are not addressed in us, and while we stay either lazy or selfishly attached to wrong beliefs and attitudes and lifestyles, we leave ourselves open and vulnerable to going to Hell, to a state of insanity, where we do not have any control of our own mentations, of what we see, think, hear, do, feel, etc.

So.., I don't let myself worry about going to Hell.

I guess I will, if only because I refuse to play the untrue person every fucking Zionist wants of me, because I 1st, believe firmly that such a monarch, or returned spirit, is a mythology, a fabrication by others who fail to do the Meditative Work it seems I, but millions of others have done, and break the evil spells this same Zionist cult, called Christianity, has hexed their minds with, and is not even in a spiritual sense, sound or wise.

So if I go to Hell, it will only be because a substantial mass of idiot Christians hate me for not saving them, and as they're all Harry Potter witches now, they probably will have some ability to send me below, for a while, at least.......

But, while I scream and bitch against them, and write heinous things, I have a clear conscience, because I know I've been done over by yes, powerless, but in the end self-interested, and somewhat sadistic fools my whole life, so am unable to break through their hexes and demands and controls. So I go down because of their delusions and weaknesses, not from my own evil.

And also, the Work, in Philosophy, and since, in writing about political, REALPolitik, economics and ummm..., religious isshhhoooes, as far as I'm concerned, being merely a channel or otherwise, is enough for any bloke to do, to redeem his/my soul from any evils he/I might have done in my passed lives.

So, as other fuckwits will continue to curse my dreams and waking hours, it cannot be otherwise that they hex themselves with this, and so, far more than me, they will go down to Hell, and suffer more than I.

And, and, even if I do go to Hell, I reckon I have a far superior level of control of my own mind, so that if the aliens take me and whack me in a vat underground, I can stop my mind from running amock, and will use the time, to still myself. That, is very beneficial work.

Buddhist teaching, and many others say clearly that we all have to do the Work ourselves. No-one else can save us.
I'll trust the Impartiality of Buddhism any day, over the heinously biased, anti-Intelligent, dumbing-down, agenda-ridden and outright untrue, false bullshit of any Christian religion.

Since the Councils of Nicea, in the 4th century AD, when the Teachings Yeshua ben Joseph gave, were adopted and perverted, corrupted by the Romans, Christianity has simply been a cult using hypnotism to win flockers, so it can build up the numbers and by sheer size and thus force, beat all opponents, wise, more Intelligent, more Honorable or otherwise. This is their greatest weapon, by being parasitical in the occult realms, by bleeding the flock of their powers to stomp all opposition.

Therefore, what they ask of me is more dangerous than they can know, being as they, “....know not what they are doing...!”

Nevertheless, the gateway, as said, had a cover over it, which came out of the ground at about a 20 degree angle.

It wasn't until a few months after I took the metal frame and tarps off the ute, that I improved the shape of the temporary frame and tarps, and..., it looks exactly the same shape as the Hell's gate I'd dreamed of months earlier!

So, each night I crawl in to the bunk, and each morning I wake, I wonder when my time is come, and I'll find this shitful vehicle and homeless home, turns into that hole in the ground....?

NEVA-THA-LESSSSSSSSS........, I turned a negative into something else, and drew the motif, or shield or plaque or whatever, as below, with modifications, showing no racial bias, but with implications that we are all better to ready ourselves for a dark and stormy ride to Hell.

And, the upside, for me.., is that, as I've been sent ahead, by all the scum I've come across, I'll be the gate-keeper.

The shield behind the head, tries to show some meaning, with swords, spears and bow-and-arrows, etc. But they are really just symmetrical adornments, I guess.

If they mean anything, it is that True Warriors in future will have these kind of weapons, because the means to manufacture sophisticated firearms will be gone.

Also, as I've felt for years, Warriors who only rely on these types of weapons, are more Honorable, because they do not “cheat” with bombs and weapons of mass destruction/murder, etc, so do not upset the subtle balance which does exist underneath the surface of war, and life, and death.

War is fucking stupid, if it destroys everything, which is where today's warmongers are taking us......

So.....

FUCK 'EM!

Hell's Gate, is coming for them!

Or something......

All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

BLUE MEANEE
Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Anchor,
for

Outlaw Junction

Media Portal
for the
Three Wise Tribes
ReBalance
Aborigine - Green - Biker
Wisdom - Intelligence - Honor
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA