2012-05-14

Truelaw Outlaw Junction Frantic Max Posts


120514 Truelaw Outlaw Junction Frantic Max Posts


Here's a Laugh!

Over the last few days, since the last full moon, the “supermoon”, said to excite witches beyond their usual insane behavior, and since I refused, plus failed to excite myself to awaken my witches 3rd eye, the mass of sick-as and extremely stupid Catholics have been attacking me, day and night.

While the telcos, computer techies and anyone I would be desperate or stupid enough to ask advice about why my internet went down, would all say nothing was wrong, and while I have to concede mistakes and failures on my own behalf to understand the new ISPs settings and costing arrangement, there was hell playing with my 'net and email and this blog site.

There's no doubt the magical imbeciles of Nimbin, which I now know as an evil set-up, not for any Bikers who are there to counter the deeply warped, deluded and evil Theosophical Society and their designs on making a false Christ – the worst thing about that for me is that I was/am the/that puppet, I am now and was over the last week under serious attack from them, and all the idiot Catholics whom I thought I knew over the last 40 – 50 – 57 years, all instructed to befriend me with the explicit, but covert attempt by the TS to build mememe as the messiah.

FUCK YOU!

That all of them took the “silver” and have liedliedlied to me completely, does not make me happy, nor at all willing to become any kind of witch.

Because it has to be presumed that whatever I turn into if I open my 3rd eye, they will be doing everything possible to have me/force me to either thinking that I'm the returned Jesus, crossed with the blood (not, actually, 'cause Dad, is my stepfather) of the Tudor Kings of England ancestor YEP! King Arthur Meredith, or that I am possessed of what it takes to stop the riot globally, and to thence save the world.

Funny HAHA! that none of them are brave enough to go the same hard that-is HUMBLE Road to find their own true spirit, thus with all Humanity, be able to restrain their demented Catholic/Jewish egomania and fix the massive global problems themselves.

HAHAHAHA NOT!

So.., while trying to get through the dark occult energies being fired my way, I had a shitload of trouble thinking clearly, and using the computer and figuring-out why the internet was cut-off.

But in my agro-DEFIANCE, I went harder and fired off the following garbles onto my blogsite, however I could. Some went through, cut and error laden, via the computer, and the rest I tried futilely to post via my new smart phone, which was being messed with from Gympie telcos to Canberra's ASIO fuckwits, to Samsung in Korea, I reckon.

During all this I fired-off a bunch of emails to Virgin and to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, asserting that all my comms troubles were being caused by the evil ASIO, who were as likely also playing a jolly-little-part.

As to how much I was right and how much I was wrong, I'll never know. But I will never concede that all those I accuse are not fucking slimy little self-interested Catholic dogs, who are paid by the cult to make my life as hard as possible, purely so I will be beaten into surrendering and acting like the false Jesus they “believe” I am.

Shit they must be soooooo stupid!?

But as is typical of Catholicism, they resort to all and any means of destroying those who rail against their tyrannical and extremely unintelligent dogma and ideologies.

Indeed! Intelligence in individuals, and thus I guess across a whole society, is the very enemy of this warped inbred catholic, christian beliefs system.

This surely can be attested to by the fact that most of those they eventually deem “Saints” were first persecuted by the very same church they belonged to, and most often were slayed.

And in this day and age, it should be obvious, not to the zombies of the Christian faiths of course, that the eventual “Saints” were merely Humans who saw the gaffs in blind dogmatic faith, and dedicated themselves to bettering their own Intellect!

Here lies the crux of the 1600 year old war between Catholic “faith” and the rest of the world's innate, “Reason” - “Fidel et Ratio” - as the previous Pope John Paul II wrote about.

That, as said, in this day and age, such ignorance and evil STILL has so much influence over the masses, more so in this shithole Australia – Astrayliar – indicates that we should hold no faith nor hope in the future, while the really really really ignorant churches still have any say in who runs the nation, the global economic structure, the cultural development, the personal and social trend, or even any fucking chook raffle. Let alone in how and what they are given free range to teach, to hypnotise into our children!

Nevertheless.... perhaps it was not coincidence that as I was starting to clean up the words below, I had ABC News24 on, and there was an item about pretty much exactly this.

Also, adding to the veracity and thus Merit I guess of my DEFIANCE, the emphasis of the ABC News24 item was about giving the kids who act-out in classes, who defy – er – DEFY the dogma and staid, draconian and so often useless stuff they are told to imbibe, should be given more room to express their doubts, and to be allowed to question the crap more, because new research shows that they are the ones with the best potential as leaders, and as the kind who have brighter, more innovative ideas!

EXACTLY what I wrote a few months ago on this blog page.

So.., am I prescient, or just able to see things from a clearer position?

Perhaps just like the Saints the fucking evil churches crucified for being Intelligent?

Were they then, but puppets also? Jesus was, so it's as likely.

Begging shitloads of questionsssssszzzzz.....?

Nevertheless..., to stymie the giggles from the scum who have played havoc with my soul over the last week - “G'Day, clitface!” and her churchie workmates, as I tried insanely to post my anger and DEFIANCE to their churchie desperations for a messiah-witch, I post what I tried to, in slightly clearer format.

FOR THE RECORD!

Because, no doubt, the dicks and spooks of the hypnotised churchie upclubs, who have tried everything to get me off the air and into an asylum, have gathered these desperate postings as evidence that I've gone insane, and am thus a danger to their scum-sucking drones and zombies of the evil most evil cults on earth – Zionist Catholicism.

Go for it slime!

I post them in yellow to emphasise my encrazed desperation and firefight against their mass-ignorance.......

Lastly..., I maintain that the words I posted about the need for a Jihad against the Zionist Catholics is blatantly obvious in it being correct, for we have ever-increasing mountains of evidence to prove that the western religious cults and the products they pump out of their exclusive private schools are totally out of control, in terms of being Intelligent and thus living within their means, or, “Sustainably”.

So naturally, I expect the scum coppers and ASIO drongos will be out to get me, as the locals here have been doing since I left NSW, by tailgating my ute on the highways, and seriously intimidating me to act-up violently, so they can shout their mouthfuls of bullshit to the coppers and have me slammed in the nick.

FUCK YOU CATHOLIC ZOMBIES! In counter to their lies, I would assert that they are not qualified nor even sane enough to bear and raise children, while they lie outright in front of them, and while they align themselves with the most unsustainable and evil economic and social system ever seen.

And the coppers protect them?

Ooooowh-the-pain of living with an Intellect in Astrayliar????!?!?!?!?!!#$%^&*!



All my comms shutdown by church! prevented from internet access

Christian schools THE threat to the future

The last bunch of posts were done while being hacked by sickos, some from the phone shop, some from the telcos, some from the computer techies, some 2-year olds, all of whom are traitors to Australia and to humanity.

Not sure of anything now, Queensland is so backward a place,in regard to the peoples' adverse reaction to Progressive REALpolitik

Telcos & internet, all media & politics run, censored & subverted by churches of the golden calf tribes

Western religions are all out of control in their lust for power.

There has to be a "Jihad" or Holy War against Rome et al, to stop that Goliath.

"Goliath" being anti-intelligence abuse of the occult, which is now the planet's greatest threat, centred in the genetically mutant whites who like hypnotised cowards run from the REAL Work of breaking the evil spells that are, in a word "Christianity".

Telstra, Optus & Virgin sabotaging REALPolitik Journalism

All Australian telcos subverting human justice - Telstra, Optus

After decades of using Telstra, since moving from the totally warped underhanded Zionist NSW village of Nimbin, to Gympie, north of Brisbane, only to find, too late, that it is more retarded in its Christian ignorance & trances,

"Goliath" of the bible is metaphor for mass abuse of witchcraft. If the western powers do not curtail the oligarchic churches, via their student "conscripts" "CHILD SOLDIERS" Armageddon is a certainty

Having huge hacking problems with all my 'net comms

Christianity builds false Jesus by dumbing-down the masses

Western spy agencies are the Goliath humanity must destroy

They are centred in the Christian powers, are mindless, as one must expect from a cult which
ASIO, MI6, CIA, & Mossad losing it - gone totally insane

White Australia is the world's & the future's biggest threat

Christians & so-called "outlaw bikies" joining forces to make false messiah!


Wild aye?  underneath all the advertising and hype, Australia and the western Christian world is really really sick, and has to change, obviously too much to ask of the zombies of modern day bedazzlement, as increased in the endless mass of hi-technology toys and expectations.

While our politicians play this "confidence" game of "all is well" or "we would be better" etc, the world sinks into the deepest mire.  With the delusory help of western false beliefs, we're all wearing biodegradable "floaties" to stay afloat.

As Eurape, and Brutain, and probably the USA, paddle along on advertising and marketing hype, ignoring the real issues, real issues which the Champions of the NOT DEAD YET "!!OCCUPY!!!" Movement ARE addressing, refusing to face the inevitable collapse of the Eurozone and of the world's demand for limited supplies of raw materials and goods, thus of services and mass employment, Astrayliar will be hit so hard as to fall deeper into chaos, once the houses of cards of upclub upemselves Brut-Eurape's elites fall over.

But as our really dumb, but highly motivated masses will refuse to wake-up from their Harry Potter sleepy-times, and get off their bewitching egotrips, the lessons they have to learn about fair and equal living, lifestyles and beliefs systems will cause them to involuntarily, knee-jerk react and call for more coppers to police their tiny little lunchbox egotrip patches of real estate, etc., and things are more likely to explode in civil war.

Outright idiots like the megalomaniac Tiny Habit of the LibNat party of fools will demand government merely so he can say HE was PM, or such, which will only make the situation worse for everyone.

He won't give a fuck, 'cause HE wants sooo much to be boss of the shithole.....  

He can have it....!

But we cannot expect anything better from a "Rhodes scholar".  Huh!  Michael Kroger emphasised that Abbott "...is a Rhodes scholar for christ's sake" the other day while he was reading from his party's script canning ex-Liberal government treasurer Peter Costello on ABC 774 Melbourne radio with John Faine, trying to make out Tiny Habit is intelligent enough to be our next PM.

Months ago, I hit Wikipedia on Abbott, and I think I recall that he only achieved a Bachelor, not a diploma or degree, and it definitely was not in economics.  I think it was in politics, which is really just the art or business of debating.  

So the Lib/Nats are worried about Costello's sore ego, and his lingering desire to be PM.  

While Costello is a dick, I have to say he might, just might be a lot smarter than Abbott, who really is a total idiot, methinks.  

But Costello has serious megalomania delusions, psychopathies, no doubt, but few in the political right's upclubs would be able to distinguish his ego as dangerous.

And were Costello to climb back up the inside legs of the Liberal party backroom mobsters, he'd still find a bitchin' time facing-off against Turnbull, even while Turnbull seems not to hold any want to be leader.

But clearly, with Kroger's assault on Costello, someone in the party is not happy at all about another leadership spill in the LibNats.

They would not hold up at all well, if they became the focus of attention like the Rudd-Gillard disputes of the last 20 months.  Especially if the media sunk their evil claws into the debate and began inventing conspiracies like they did to Rudd.

It would end all talk and possibilities of the LibNat cult getting back into government.

Therefore.....!  All pro-government, pro-ALP media should be onto the right wing sickos full tilt!

And we think we live in interesting times now!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

BLUE MEANEE
Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Anchor,
for

Outlaw Junction

Media Portal
for the
Three Wise Tribes
ReBalance
Aborigine - Green - Biker
Wisdom - Intelligence - Honor
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA