2014-02-07

A Picture of What, or, Perhaps WHO, Astrayliarn 'Farming' Destroys by the Hour

140207 A Picture of What, or, Perhaps WHO, Astrayliarn 'Farming' Destroys by the Hour

Being exiled by the least honorable people one could be stuck amidst, I stay where I can in forests.
As many of my photos attest to, I appreciate the forests, and the flora and fauna growing naturally in them.
I came across this one the other day.  But perhaps It, came across me?
Over the few days He/She was around, He/She started fluttering closer, and once, when I walked into the beautiful Critter's small territory, She/He flew very close, almost, were one a romantic [NOT!], as if welcoming me.
I managed, or She/He stayed still long enough, for me to take some photos, which once more, as the myriad other butterflies and moths I've photographed have, She/He has an unarguably distinctive 'human-esque' face on His/Her wing markings.
I've pondered these for decades, I guess, and why there are such distinctive facial lines and features on these often pristine little beings.
'Coincidence' just doesn't fit.
'Spirits' does hold the possibility of their cause, as far as my inquiries conclude.
But this one gave me the feeling that, as with other native animals I encounter in forests, from Outback Northern Territory to Gunai Country in Gippsland Victoria, that animals, and creatures as small as insects, can become the bodily 'habitat' of deceased human spirits.
Having spent days and often months in so many forests across Australia, I've been where humans haven't been for years.  Yet in some, there are still 'active' walking tracks, in that the 'path' is still discernible, although it's always obvious that human feet have not kept the grasses or other foliage patted-down.
The first time I found and stayed at the location where my own Gunai, I think 'Brayakooloong', Indigenous Ancestors were slaughtered, I walked around the old camp site, and found tracks down the valley, next to the stream, which showed that they were very, very old tracks.
How old? Who knows.  But I can be sure that such tracks, to and between ancient camping spots and other sites, for the Aborigine, were traversed by the Families over generation-upon-generation, over centuries.
The tracks were worn into the terrain, and not like say, a track made by kids along a suburban creek.
But the Family were massacred in 1900, or thereabouts.  yet the tracks still were discernible, as if some fellas had kept using them?
As I write above, I am convinced that the Human Spirit of an Enlightened Person, is capable of transferring themselves across species-divides, if they are 'attached' to or regard an area as their Spiritual Homeland.
So I am also convinced, from decades of learning, research, and thought on the issue/s, that the various tracks I come across in remote forests, and deserts, are still used by the animals the deceased Human Spirits have transferred themselves into.
Beautiful.
So, as soon as I saw the face on the wings of this little Beauty Butterfly, that scenario came to mind.  Adding to that 'theory', but to me something more than 'theory', was that the Butterfly flew around one spot in front of where I'd stopped the ute, for days, landing on the same young,small, 100mm diameter, Eucalypt tree [perhaps 10 meters tall].
When I started thinking about the moths which have distinct faces on their wings, I knew the 'faces' were/are a visual defense mechanism/marking, to other, probably 4th dimensional beings, to 'scare' them away.
But the obvious faces I've seen on these insects, say a lot more to me, as I see more, learn more and think more about them, and the notion of deceased Human's taking on such physical embodiments, and this Fella, I admit to preferring to believe, is but the embodiment of an Indigenous Person, who perhaps once lived on this very hillside, all those years, decades, centuries and millennia ago.
I'm also open to believe that, for the general 'style' or artful design of this Fella's 'face', It may hold the Spirit of a Papuan Indigenous Fella, because the markings are somewhat similar to the kind of masks the Papua New Guinean True Fellas paint on their shields, etc.
Explaining how A True Fella Papuan's Spirit might be in a Butterfly some 2000 miles south, is pointless.  But nevertheless, is highly possible.
And, not being familiar with the same art-forms of the local Australian Aborigine from around this forest, I have to accept that they too, may have painted similar types of faces on their totems and shields, etc?

Whatever,  this little Fella is Beautiful, and is but one small example of what whiteguy sends extinct by the hour with their ignorant trashing of any forest, be it, here in sub-tropical Queensland, or in the Amazon of South America, or anywhere on Earth.

Just such a shame that whiteguy, especially here in subterranean rural Australia, is deaf and blind to these Natural Treasures, exactly like the Great Barrier Reef, which is about to be dumped-upon, by whiteguy and their lust for more pollution-making coal, exported, of course









That there was some recognition by Him/Her of my presence, seemed so, for it allowing me to get the phone camera [and hand] down to about 15cm from it, as it sat, on the tree.

Whiteguys are demons, as far as I can discern, while they blithely and brutally ignore the carnage they commit in most all 'jobs' they perform, whether in these regrowth forests, or in city offices.
Just what our politicians are, therefore, for speaking endless bullshit justifying the extinction of the most beautiful Creatures and their Ancient habitats, does not bear speaking.

Whatever...?

PRAISE You, Little True Fella Butterfly!

Live Long!  Have many many Caterpillar progeny!  May they all Grow to maturity, and be as Beautiful as you!  Forever!



JUST DEFIANCE
Brayakooloong Gunai Indigenous Outlaw
Australia

All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Travelling 4x4 Tent of

JUST DEFIANCE
aka
General Blue Meanee
Commander Notorious
General War Pig

Outlaw
REALPolitik
Journalist

Bleck - Green - Red
Wisdom - Intelligence - Honor
GLOBAL

Advocating
Cult,
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Drug,
Work,
Education,
Environmental
& LAND
LAW REFORM
Advocating
Cult,
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Drug,
Work,
Education,
Environmental
& LAND
LAW REFORM