2014-03-30

My "Norton 360" Internet Security Software Survey Answer


140228 My Norton Survey Answer

I gave an '8', only because of the questions I put in the last chat, which remain unanswered. Yet, I have no doubt, but sadly accept as how 'online life' works today, that Britain's GCHQ and the US CIA, NSA, [And Astrayliar's ASIO (HA!)] et al, have access to and control, to some degree, over how internet security corporations treat customers.
This cannot be denied, and I admit it is one of those horrors everyone has to accept, for the sake of things like 'national security' here, there and everywhere.
Political Dissent is not only the province of expert hackers. And neither should it be! If 'politics' is rotten with corruption, as it is, then it's everyone's Duty to Dissent. Even the corporations. Which should determine that credible internet security corps, should actually do their best to protect known Dissidents!
As for the quality of the Norton 360 products I have installed, I cannot knock them. And clearly the larger Norton network is astute and active against viruses and invasions, for which I thank Norton.
Good Job, Warriors!
[But it would be good to know who uploaded from my computer, while Norton was active, some 27Mb of data?]

Cheers

JUST DEFIANCE
Brayakooloong Gunai Indigenous Outlaw
Australia

All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Travelling 4x4 Tent of

JUST DEFIANCE
aka
General Blue Meanee
Commander Notorious
General War Pig

Outlaw
REALPolitik
Journalist

Bleck - Green - Red
Wisdom - Intelligence - Honor
GLOBAL

Advocating
Cult,
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Drug,
Work,
Education,
Environmental
& LAND

LAW REFORM