2014-07-07

NSW Police officer Pope Benedictus 16 - the pictures!

NSW Police CI Bruce Lyons of Lismore station, with Pope Benedictus 16th July 2008 in Sydney NSW, as I was arrested on the same day by Lyons' police 730kms away, 15kms south of Lismore. From the video these 2 pictures are from, the Pope is seen to be avoiding CI Lyon's attempt to talk to him.  Lyons and I knew each other, from a 1 hour long discussion we had together in Nimbin about police corruption, a few years previous, where Lyons twice called me "Commander".  Go figure?

Pope Benedictus wearing NSW police hat
Sydney 16th July 2008

Locates the massacre site of my Gunai Ancestors
18 March 2013 - ordered from my bunk, in back of ute 
while stopped in an isolated Queensland forest, by these two buffoon Qld Gympie CIB police;
DSC Robert Lowry, badge no: 9049, and Const Craig Kable badge no: 15592

I suspect Lowry is actually either a 'fed' or with ASIO, as he showed up at the location as marked in the satellite picture, 2000 klm south of Gympie, when I was camping there, in about 2010, but made no mention of police.  
He also ruined a meeting I attended once in Nimbin in about 1998, and shouted the meeting to a halt, in loud support of the Theosophical Society.

Police stalking me for over 15 years, minimum.  Plenty of other stories of police harassment, stalking, and terrorism, too many to bother retelling here.




JUST DEFIANCE
Brayakooloong Gunai Indigenous Outlaw
Australia

All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

Outlaw
REALPolitik
Journalist

Bleck - Green - Red
Wisdom - Intelligence - Honor
GLOBAL

Advocating
Cult,
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Drug,
Work,
Education,
Environmental
& LAND

LAW REFORM